A highly skilled Board and Advisory Board with global expertise and hands on experience in building successful companies.
35+ years in technology. Current Chairman of Tech Mahindra Americas and Board of Trustees of Thomas Edison State University. Former Senior Vice President AT&T, President & CEO AT&T Solutions, COO & VP Perot Systems, SVP Unisys Corporation & CEO Ygomi LLC.
Founder with 20+ years in R&D and technology. Serial investor, entrepreneur and inventor with several global patents.
30+ years in investment banking and corporate finance. Worked and living in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Australia. Senior Leadership positions with JPMorgan, Lehman Brothers, Nomura and UBS including Head of Natural Resources, Australia JPMorgan, Global Head of Metals and Mining Lehman Brothers and Nomura, and Co.Head of All Industries, Asia, UBS. Currently Chief Investment officer Arete Capital Partners.
THE ADVISORY BOARD
Peter Leahy AC
- 37 years in the Australian Army including 6 years as Chief of Army (2002 – 2008)
- Current public roles as a Professor at University of Canberra and Director of National Security Institute
- Current industry roles as Chief Defence Advisor to the Queensland Government, Non-Executive Director of three public listed companies, Chairman of Soldier On and Chairman of the Sydney Invictus Games.
Douglas J. Engmann
Chairman, Sage Brokerage Holdings
- 40+ years in the US and international securities industry
- Current Chairman of Sage Brokerage Holdings
- Previous industries roles include Chairman of the Pacific Stock Exchange, Vice-Chairman of ABN AMRO North America and co-founder of Sage Clearing Corporation, Preferred Trade and Revere Data
- Experienced as an angel investor and board member in several fintech, biotech and hardtech start-ups
- 30+ years in mineral exploration and project development across industry and academe
- Executive Chairman of Latitude 66 a European tech metals company
- Formerly Director of Riversgold
- Formerly Adjunct/Associate Professor at the University of Tasmania
- Founding Executive Director of Sirius Resources
- Formerly in senior roles at 2 Resources, GeoDiscovery, BHP and WMC
Dr Jindong Yang
Phd Mechanical Engineer
- 30+ years in simulated testing, electromagnetics, machine and instrument design as a lead consultant across engineering engagements
- Current Technical Director of LEAP Australia (Australian distributor of ANSYS)
- Significant and ongoing involvement in publications focused on Finite Element Analysis.
© WarpForge 2018 | All rights reserved.